Thursday, November 21, 2013

Student Expectations Answers

1. When Professor Grossman says that the standard grade is a C, because I believe that hard work should earn you a good grade. I think that because hard work shows how much you care and how much time you put into the class.

2. I think that students believe that they should receive an A because of their experiences in high school. High school taught them it was easy to receive a high grade. I don't think that it is because Grade A is seen as the new average because it is still seen as above average. I sometimes think that parents thinking that "my child is perfect, it is the instructor's fault" is a cause because some parents want to see high grades and are willing to fight for it even when the students are not.

3. I think that this article did a good job at explaining the subject because it included studies on the subject. I think that they were partly right because some students do expect to get a higher grade than they earned. I deserve grades based on my effort because it reflects my strengths and weaknesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment